Show topics

Forums
Forums
Remove Subs from DVD
  Jump to:

Posted Message
shankly
_
30. September 2012 @ 17:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,as i found the correct subs for my avi file,after i convert it to dvd,but as i need to remove something from the already converted movie,can i extract the subs,and put them back in the movie by convert it again?

or i have to check them before conversion?

Thanks
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. September 2012 @ 20:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
i need to remove something from the already converted movie
If you change the running time of the movie, the subs won't match up with the audio.

Can you explain in more detail what you want to do.
shankly
_
12. October 2012 @ 17:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
all i want is to remove the subtitles from an already converted avi file to dvd,so i can edit the subs and then put them back in
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. October 2012 @ 17:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Subs in a DVD cannot easily be edited.
If you still have the subs in a text format (like .srt) you can edit them in Notepad (but don't change the times).
You would then demux the video and audio from the DVD files using PgcDemux.
The could then run the likes of DVD Flick and load the video, audio and .srt files to create a new DVD.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. October 2012 @ 17:39

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > subtitle help > remove subs from dvd

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork