User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 14:05
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > subtitle help > subtitle by voice recognition
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Subtitle by voice recognition
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
2. June 2013 @ 00:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have an eleven episode of drama with all the subtitle out of sync. I tried changing the FPS of the subtitles, also tried the first point they speak and the last line they speak, it doesn't work. I believe i have to do it manually, which is time consuming.

Any software that can hear what they are saying and automatically adjust the timing?

Because i have the srt with all the words in it, is just the timing that messed it up.

Thanks!!!
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. June 2013 @ 11:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not that I know of.
Are you saying that the subs start in sync then gradually go out.
_
2. June 2013 @ 21:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah, it gradually go out, at somepoint of time, the subtitle totally doesn't tally...

PSP (Jap)-> 1.5 -> 3.03OE-A -> 3.03OE-C -> 3.40OE-A -> 3.51m33-4 -> 3.71m33-4
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. June 2013 @ 05:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have you tried this:
In subtitle Workshop, load the subs and video.
Using the the slider, note the actual time where the first sub is supposed to appear (to the right, below the video pane) then forward to note the time the last sub is supposed to appear.
Click Edit -> Timings -> Adjust -> Adjust Subtitles, then enter those times.
It will proportionally adjust all the subs.
Advertisement
_
__

_
redgetan
_
5. June 2013 @ 19:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by jackfood:
Yeah, it gradually go out, at somepoint of time, the subtitle totally doesn't tally...
If you google "shift subtitles", you'll find available online tools that allow you to shift all the timings of an .srt file by a desired time.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > subtitle help > subtitle by voice recognition

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork