User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 11:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > subtitle help > subtitles appears as symbols ?!?!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Subtitles appears as symbols ?!?!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
subs92
_
16. July 2011 @ 09:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey peeps , , ,
Before few months, i had windows XP system in my computer and i used to watch Torrent movies with arabic subtitles which i download from other subtitle's sites, and the arabic subtitles used to work perfectly in the notpad and with the movie when i play it, but now after i did format to my computer and installed windows 7 system in my computer, i re-downloaded the programs i had to watch torrent movies with the subtitles but now when i download an arabic subtitles and i open the notpad the subtitles appears like this: ÃÈÊÚÏí¡ ÃÈÊÚÏí, i searched in google but couldn't find a solution for this problem, i will really apreciate ur help peeps.
Thnx alot.
P.S: Tell me if u need a screen shot 4 how does my problem looks like.
subs92
_
16. July 2011 @ 09:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh and 1 more thing, i tryed to open the subtitles in Microsoft word and selected Arabic (Windows) and then copied the arabic subtitles which appeared in the microsoft word to a new notpad and saved it but the subs appeared as question marks in the new notpad i saved.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > subtitle help > subtitles appears as symbols ?!?!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork