User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 20:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > ipod discussion > 160gb video: only syncs half the videos?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
160GB Video: Only syncs half the videos?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
SSpiro
_
31. January 2011 @ 19:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've had this particular ipod for a year. It was a refurb replacement from Apple, for my last refurbed 160gb that had a HDD fail. It's been just over a year, so of course no warranty now.

I went to sync my ipod last weekend and it said it couldn't be read, that it would need to be restored to factory settings and then to re-sync. I did this. I ended up having to do it 2 or 3 times before it'd finally sync my music and videos to it.

Now, whenever it syncs, it only syncs about 90gb out of 125gb library, and its all videos (79 sync out of about 300).. The videos are there, they are in the library, they functioned just fine before i was forced to restore (??) and they are on the HDD. They are checked-marked in itunes.

Thoughts on what is going on with my ipod and a possible fix?
_
2. August 2013 @ 18:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a 160gb classic i changed in settings via itunes to manually manage music and videos as it went nuts when i added it to itunes with 646gb on itunes make sure autofill is disabled and try it just drag what you want over, if you delete it from itunes it stays on ipod

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > ipod discussion > 160gb video: only syncs half the videos?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork