Forums
Forums
copy trans icloner
  Jump to:

Posted Message
markw1979
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
23. August 2011 @ 16:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi,

i just wondered if anyone had used this? "copytrans - icloner"???

stupidly i have not kept my songs in itunes, so i have had to use this "copytrans" to make a back up of my ipod! this is fine.

i have now tried to send the info back to my new ipod "wifes" and it is sayin i need to buy the licence...

i do not have a problem with this, however i just wondered if anyone has bought this, it says one off fee of $20 just dont want to be scammed.

if someone know how to send all songs from ipod back to pc and then back to a new ipod please explain.

the other problem i have is 80% of my songs on my ipod were put on itunes via cd not purchased from itunes.

i made a HUGE mistake not leaving them in itunes :( schoolboy error maybe!

thanking all in advance.

mark
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. August 2011 @ 22:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The DRM is the problem. You can't transfer to anyone else if they were DRMed. They are toast now. You need to remove the the DRMs as soon as you buy them otherwise you will always wind up regretting as you did. I don't buy DRMed audios.

Check the bottom of this thread.
AD audio forum information sticky
_
29. July 2013 @ 11:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sharepod is another

Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
29. July 2013 @ 21:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mickoz74, why are you posting to a 2yr old thread?
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > ipod discussion > copy trans icloner

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork