Show topics

Forums
Forums
Mp4 IPad convert
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mphsbelle
_
30. January 2012 @ 00:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Recently converted some DVD to mp4 for IPad; already have some digital copies on it that came with purchased DVDs. Their quality is far superior - what an I doing wrong? I used 720x480p. Thank
Advertisement
_
__
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
8. February 2012 @ 18:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You probably use the wrong software. The software worked but not well. They should be very sharp.
mphsbelle
_
10. February 2012 @ 12:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Mez:
You probably use the wrong software. The software worked but not well. They should be very sharp.
I used Any DVD Mobile
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. February 2012 @ 13:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Interesting... They are a quality outfit. I bought but never used Any DVD much since DeFab were usually faster with upgrades and that is what I use to make my mp4s. The problem probably is the resolution of the mobile video is for cell phones and the like. Your screen may be too big for a mobile video.
mphsbelle
_
10. February 2012 @ 21:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Mez:
Interesting... They are a quality outfit. I bought but never used Any DVD much since DeFab were usually faster with upgrades and that is what I use to make my mp4s. The problem probably is the resolution of the mobile video is for cell phones and the like. Your screen may be too big for a mobile video.
Actually, I used the ipad settings; but I will try some other settings to see if anything else helps. The mobile doesn't work with blu ray dvd, which I think the digital copies that come with the purchased dvd's are made from. Thanx for the info. I have not heard of the program you referred to.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. February 2012 @ 22:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It is the most popular decrypter. I don't think that will do any better though it come with a trial version.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > ipod discussion > mp4 ipad convert

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork