User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > does cowon iaudio 10 have gapless playback?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Does Cowon iaudio 10 have gapless playback?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kannie
_
10. April 2012 @ 11:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi folks, am looking to replace my creative zen x-fi style as am fed up that this does not support gapless playback, I have been looking at cowon's mp3 players and have heard good things about the sound quality but haven't been able to find much info regarding whether they support gapless playback, does anyone here own one or know whether they are capable of playing tracks with gapless playback? Any help would be much appreciated thanks!
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. May 2012 @ 21:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
A 10 buck mp3 player has good sound if you use good ear buds. What would interest me is if it will keep running for a year or more. I wouldn't think of buying it if I couldn't get at least a year warantee. Chipods are notorious for short lives. They have come along way. In the bad old days some were DOA. The rest died after a few plays. Who knows maybe they might last a year by now.

Check out an ipod at the ipod store and see if you like that. They may be the only brand with a good name that will support gapless playback and likely the only brand. That is not a popular feature.

Oh and NO the cowon 10 does not support gapless playback that I can see. The some of the 9s do.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > does cowon iaudio 10 have gapless playback?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork