User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 21:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > nomad jukebox zen xtra 30gb code 10 when i connect with usb to laptop... i cant add anymore music anymore.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 30GB code 10 when I connect with USB to laptop... I cant add anymore music anymore.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kilik431
Inactive
_
6. February 2011 @ 13:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So, check it out...
This one night I was syncronizing my piece o' shit 30gb mp3,
with some Korn and Arctic Monkeys that I had just gotten..
So anyways, I sit there patiently like an ape waiting for his damsel to bring him a banana, and it's dun, right?
So i disconnect the USB from my laptop...
and it gets frozen on the usb to laptop image,
so i take out the battery and put it back..
i wait patiently, still have some hope left....
It relocates the library, so fine.......
then i check my library, and it didnt get some music on, i lost about 1000 songs.
So anyways, i connect it once again to my ubs, and it tells me it cant access my mp3, code 10.
So... i uninstall the driver, reconnect, and now it wont install the driver.
Any help here?? id love to get some music on my mp3.
ddp
_
6. February 2011 @ 14:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum due to poster's blindness as not an afterdawn feedback & suggestions issue.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > nomad jukebox zen xtra 30gb code 10 when i connect with usb to laptop... i cant add anymore music anymore.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork