User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:18
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > unlock sound on sony walkman mp3 player model nwz-b172
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Unlock sound on sony walkman mp3 player model NWZ-B172
  Jump to:

Posted Message
casper0077
_
3. August 2013 @ 14:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anyone help with unlocking the sound restriction on the Sony Walkman MP3 player Model Number NWZ-B172. the sound that it produces is very poor and I love loud music even if it makes me deaf. Thanks peeps.
ddp
_
5. August 2013 @ 18:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum.
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. September 2013 @ 13:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Do you now that there is one? Most players limit the volume by French law. That applies to ear buds as well. In theroy they are preventing you from damaging your ears.

If you really want to damage your ears why should I stop up? My hearing was blown out in my 20s but the damage didn't show up till my 50s. Mild damage doesn't show until the aging effects your hearing. Mild damage would be like shooting a shot gun without ear protection. Serious damage would be to be in the same room as a large explosion like a granade that didn't kill you. Blood will be comming out of your ears and you will not be able the hear probably at all. The aging process accererates greatly if your hearing is even slightly damaged.

You can normalize your music. It is normally used to protect your hearing by keeping all your audio at a loud but constant magnitude. Instead on normaliziing @ 97 db try 120 db if it will get you that high. 120 will damage your hearing right away but that is still nothing compared to the volume I listened to.

Enjoy!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. September 2013 @ 13:43

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > unlock sound on sony walkman mp3 player model nwz-b172

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork