User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 23:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > usb and mp3 players
Show topics

Forums
Forums
USB and MP3 players
  Jump to:

Posted Message
madtown27
_
26. March 2011 @ 19:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Good afternoon, I have a question and after many searches and countless look up I still cannot find a definite answer. I have a San disk Fuze MP3 player with Rhapsody subscription service. I would like to play this in my car, however I only have a USB connection. If I tell the player to run in MTC mode it I cannot use the subscription tracks. I was thinking maybe I could use this http://www.amazon.com/i-Trek-YS-AUC-3-5mm-Audio-Multi-Adapter/dp/B000UHY6XU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top and simply plus a aux cable into the MP3 player and the USB to the stereo. I have seen some cables off of google that have USB 2.0 to 3.5 mm connection but there not converters like this. I know USB is digital and 3.5 is analog. Any information on how to play the MP3 in the car would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. *note* I know about mass storage devices but would love to use the mp3 player.
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. April 2011 @ 21:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I guess you could try to use the cable that came with your player. It connects to a USB.

I suggest removing the DRMs then put the music on a flash drive.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > usb and mp3 players

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork