User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > 1280x720 mp4 dvd player
Show topics

Forums
Forums
1280x720 MP4 DVD Player
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mc1548
_
5. February 2010 @ 13:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a Sanyo VPC-CG10 HD Camcorder & am looking for a DVD player that will play its Video when burnt to a DVD or USB Memory stick. It would even be ok if I could convert it to another Format as long as I kept the HD quality of the original MP4 that came from the Camcorder. I have been searching the net for 2 months with no luck & I?ve contacted Sanyo & can?t even get a yes or no answer if this can be done. I emailed Sony asking if there PS3 will do this but no response from them.
It?s not practical to have a bunch of SDHC cards at $100 per 32 GB & a hassle to copy them to an SDHC card every time I wanted to watch them on my HDTV from the Camcorder.
This is the Video Info from a short 1 min 45 sec 115 MB that I shot.
Video
MP4
Frame width?. 1280
Frame height?. 720
Data Rate?. 9112 kbps
Total bitrate?. 9240 kbps
Frame rate?. 29 frames/second
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
5. February 2010 @ 16:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Buy one of these and an external hard drive, and you'll probably be enyoing it:

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/19893.cfm

Piss me off, and I Will ignore You!
mc1548
_
5. February 2010 @ 20:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cyprusrom:
Buy one of these and an external hard drive, and you'll probably be enyoing it:

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/19893.cfm

That looks like what I need, thanks, Mike
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > 1280x720 mp4 dvd player

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork