User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 17:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > how to make my 720p or low mv's into full hd 1080p
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to make my 720p or low mv's into full hd 1080p
  Jump to:

Posted Message
1080p
_
22. November 2009 @ 23:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've just started to download music videos in full hd and i'm now wonder how others do it, do they get it in full hd?
Like recording sky hd and then ripping it or something? i dunno

I have a 720p video but want to convert/render or whatever the word is to make it the best of the best, in full hd without losing the quality or getting it stretched out in 1920x1080 res.

Is it possible?
And how would i go about in doing so?
This would also apply for some movies aswell
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. November 2009 @ 04:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
I have a 720p video but want to convert/render or whatever the word is to make it the best of the best,

Just leave it as is. It's as good as it will ever be.

Looking for a new burner? Check here.
http://www.cdfreaks.com/reviews/
The reviews also help to determine which media gives the best results.
1080p
_
23. November 2009 @ 09:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can't because i know it can be better and i want everything i have to be in the best quality so i can also share with others :D

Does anyone have an ideas on how to do it?
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. November 2009 @ 15:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can't. Period.

"...i know it can be better..."

You can't make an image better than the master that you're dealing with. Any resultant image would be extrapolated and suffer some loss.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. November 2009 @ 15:02

AfterDawn Addict
_
23. November 2009 @ 23:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can't make a Rolls Royce by manipulating Chevy parts!
Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
23. November 2009 @ 23:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Monster Garage Can

or Scrap Yard Challenge :P

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. November 2009 @ 23:18

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > how to make my 720p or low mv's into full hd 1080p

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork