User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 21:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > mac - general discussion > how to transfer iphone contacts to my imac ?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac ?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jamievenna
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. December 2011 @ 02:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello!
Recently I have trouble with my new iMac and iPhone. I can successfully synced the music files from my iPhone to Mac. The question is that my contacts that are still on the iPhone - How do I get these into my Address Book on the iMac? Do you have any ideas??
Help pls!!
Advertisement
_
__
hanoobal
_
4. July 2012 @ 04:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You need to set your Address Book to simply sync with your iPhone. This will transfer your iPhone contacts to your Mac. You might also be interested in this thread:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-218..._itunes-934079/
tipperjames
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. September 2012 @ 11:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You should just be able to connect the iPhone to the iMac via the USB cable. iTunes should detect the iPhone immediately, and start the sync. I use Windows on my computers, iPhone syncs right away via iTunes. It should be even easier with a Mac.
Related Guide:
How to transfer and sync contacts from iPhone to PC
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. October 2012 @ 03:33

Varun2011
_
8. October 2012 @ 07:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes the Same Problem i was facing but hope that the solution penned above will be helpful in solving the Problem....
albertjhon
_
17. November 2012 @ 07:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Do you use G mail?

I don't use associate iPhone however everything syncs through to G mail on behalf of me. i used to be able to found out my i Mac's address book and calendar to mechanically synchronize and my BB is that the same.
vishal1234
_
29. January 2013 @ 01:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So I am having the same problem. The few connections I had supported up on my iMac from my old iPhone were moved to my new iPhone with the synchronize, however, non of my new connections that I have joined into my new iPhone personally are syncing to my iMacs deal with guide. Its like a one way road where all the details goes to the cellphone but no details creates its way to the iMac deal with guide.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
21. February 2013 @ 01:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There is an even simpler way if you do not have IOS5 simply connect iPhone to your iMac, open iTunes, and under the info tab, the very top option is to Sync Address Book. Select this and alter the setup as per your requirements and hey presto, you have fully synced contacts..

Regards,
Berry Martin
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > mac - general discussion > how to transfer iphone contacts to my imac ?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork