User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 15:41
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > mac - general discussion > superhub & timecapsule
Show topics

Forums
Forums
superhub & timecapsule
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sonofgojira
_
20. January 2014 @ 18:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I'm about to cry. I'm having problems getting the two to like each other. There happy when both in normal modes. But what i really want is to use the super hub in modem mode and use the time capsule as a router. But as soon as that happens the TC loses internet connection and the wireless refuses to connect (on The TC) to anything. I hate virgin and apple. Been on the phone, had loads of useless techies and i'm coming to the conclusion that the two cannot coexist. Before you ask the reason i want to use like this - simply the suoerhub is the biggest pile of s***t ever made.

My setup is as follows super hub in modem mode upstairs - ethernet switch - Ethernet plug - to Ethernet plug downstairs - To time capsule in bridge mode off.

I have tried with no ethernet plugs and just direct connection. Still doesn't work. Please help!!!!!!!!
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > mac - general discussion > superhub & timecapsule

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork