User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 19:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - virus and spyware problems > adobe flash player virus
Show topics

Forums
Forums
adobe flash player virus
  Jump to:

Posted Message
leo_ydl
_
15. May 2014 @ 18:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a laptop with Windows 8 and a router with 4 computers connected (Windows XP and Windows Vista)
The Problem is that every time I want to enter a website the browser ask me to update the flash player. As soon as I got this message I realized that something was wrong. So I start to look for a solution over the web

I use Google Chrome.
I installed Kaspersky and Malwarebytes.

I try also others anti malware but didn't help.

Thank you very much for any help
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. May 2014 @ 19:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi leo_ydl,

Run this security check and maybe we will see if we can find a problem. You have different OSes there and XP is no longer supported. Run the following and we can go from there...

-Security Check-

Download Security Check by screen317.
Save it to your Desktop.

Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

2oG
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - virus and spyware problems > adobe flash player virus

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork