User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 21:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - virus and spyware problems > adobe hacked: 2.9 million customer names, encrypted credit card data, and source code stolen
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Adobe Hacked: 2.9 Million Customer Names, Encrypted Credit Card Data, and Source Code Stolen
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. November 2013 @ 21:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Too many exploits coming out aimed at Adobe Reader. For quite a while now I have used SumatraPDF or Foxit. Lighter and safer. What about Adobe Flash? Be very careful when updating?

Check this out:
http://www.besttechie.com/2013/10/03/ad...ce-code-stolen/

There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading; The few who learn by observation;
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves...
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
29. November 2013 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that has been out for a while in the news forum above.
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. November 2013 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thought it had but I couldn't remember - got sometimers :)
Ran into it a couple of times and thought it could stand repeating.....

There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading; The few who learn by observation;
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves...
ddp
_
29. November 2013 @ 21:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just don't become like my step-father who was telling the staff at the local hospital & at his nursing home that i had commited suicide by slashing my wrists even tho he recognizes me when he sees me til he died this past february.
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. November 2013 @ 22:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Gee ddp, are you still around? I thought you jumped off a bridge last winter.
ddp
_
29. November 2013 @ 22:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nope, still dead these past 54yrs.
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. November 2013 @ 23:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
nope, still dead these past 54yrs.
Still hanging around and gettin'"Ripe"... Huh?
ddp
_
29. November 2013 @ 23:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yep & haunting everybody too like you. did you hear that bump in the middle of the night as that was me?
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. November 2013 @ 23:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That wasn't a bump, it was a bear trap. Check for a missing foot...
ddp
_
30. November 2013 @ 00:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
still got both but remember i'm a ghost so material objects just go thru me without harming me.
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. November 2013 @ 00:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No, No, I got it from Ghost Busters... Coated with "Green Slim". Guaranteed to work. I know it works, I lost three fingers setting it. :)
ddp
_
30. November 2013 @ 00:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
didn't work on me as i still have 5 working toes on each working foot so that was not me you got.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. November 2013 @ 01:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Humm oh well, I guess some other body can only count to 15 now.. unless he uses binary. Then he could count to 32768... what a hoot! I guess I've counted enough sheep on my 15 digits so, it's off to slumberland CUL..
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - virus and spyware problems > adobe hacked: 2.9 million customer names, encrypted credit card data, and source code stolen

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork