User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 21:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > call of duty black ops -no code
Show topics

Forums
Forums
call of duty black ops -no code
  Jump to:

Posted Message
tali1
_
7. July 2013 @ 16:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
on ebay my son made me buy call of duty black ops .It said "No Code"
?Does not include Steam code. Includes everything else (case, discs & leaflet information) un opened "
The "No Code" was not highlighted.I am new to all this and now belatedly discover people are saying this is just a coaster.

"Quote:
Do not buy from Ebay. Not with PC games at least. Console games are okay but PC games require a legit cd key to be online/online play.
Pretty much this. If the CD key was already used then you're just buying a coaster, as the disc will be quite literally useless."

link
I thought that the game could be played offline as well but installation wants the code .
Lots of big claims online but no luck finding a cracked code.
Some even claim that ebay actually ban sale of these no code games ?
Anyone clarify?

"Quote:
"i just tried last night to sell my retail discs of black ops and modern warfare 2 on ebay for $45 dollars .. but the listing was removed.
the message said that ebay doesnt allow people to sell accounts.
that made me angry because i wasnt selling my steam account.. i was selling my modern warefare 2 cd's and black ops dvd in their retail packaging.
the steam account simply comes with it"
link

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. July 2013 @ 16:11

ozstylo
_
26. July 2013 @ 08:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this game is awsome i have ended it 2 times but still want to play it agian
Bob520
_
11. October 2013 @ 10:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I want to play it too. Where to buy it ?

Do my best
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > call of duty black ops -no code

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork