User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 00:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > mount a big iso file
Show topics

Forums
Forums
mount a big iso file
  Jump to:

Posted Message
qwertydirect
_
22. November 2010 @ 09:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How do you mount an iso file that is 8.5gigs? I'm using PowerIso but it will only create a virtual drive maximum of 4.7gigs. when i try to install game it says "game needs 8,533,333 of file space drive G: has 4,733,214". Is there a program where i can configure the drive space to be as large as I want?
Advertisement
_
__
Hrdrk20
_
5. January 2012 @ 21:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does your DVD burner support dual-layer disks? If so then using the mount option to burn to a dual-layer disk should work.
_
10. January 2012 @ 22:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Hrdrk20:
Does your DVD burner support dual-layer disks? If so then using the mount option to burn to a dual-layer disk should work.
go to www.slysoft.com for a free utility called virtual clonedrive. acts like a virtual drive where you can mount a large .iso file and run it as if it were inside a DVD drive.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

_
11. January 2012 @ 11:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
download daemon tool lite its free and can mount it.ive done 12gb game in daemon tools

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
EthanGreg
_
15. March 2012 @ 14:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes Daemon Tools is better and MagicDisk is also better and it is also free. I am using MagicDisk with good results.
mrslicker
_
4. April 2012 @ 12:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I vote for IMdisk utility. It is lightwieight and generally works. Freeware.

lubricant -> Mr Slicker -> ???
ps355528
_
6. April 2012 @ 17:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
Advertisement
_
__

_
min5sevaan
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
24. July 2012 @ 05:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i just use wincdemu
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > mount a big iso file

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork