User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 19:17
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > sims 3 problem, please help!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
sims 3 problem, please help!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Genjin
_
20. April 2013 @ 14:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dl the full back with all the expansions and decided only to use pets... i updated the patch, and i downloaded the same version crack to it. i have tried 4 different cracks now and nothing works,
with the original files i can get the game to start, (and it ofc says it needs the real cd)
but when i have adjust the cracks, the launcher opens but when i play the play button, the launcher goes away and nothing happens...
i have already tried to shortcut TS3EP05, when i push that, nothing happens either..
+ i have tried to reinstall and not use the latest patch and crack that goes to that version, nothing helps.... please help me i really want to play this game and i never had these problems before :D

Omfg. Hunting the ones i can find^^
ddp
_
20. April 2013 @ 21:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
closed due to possible piracy issues.
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > sims 3 problem, please help!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork