User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > starcraft 2 trainer that slows game.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Starcraft 2 trainer that slows game.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
25. June 2013 @ 11:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'd like to play the game on highest difficulty but on slowest speed. Since I use the mouse for everything and I like to take my time enjoying building and fighting I need a slow mo trainer for stupid(me) LOL

And yes I play offline.I hates online stuff with a passion...least when its single player......

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.
Advertisement
_
__

1 product review
_
30. June 2013 @ 11:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
heh... this is an odd request.... but... what the heck... get cheat engine...

http://cheatengine.org/downloads.php

1.install it
2.run it
3.now run the game
4.alt tab back to cheat engine
5.now in cheatengine you see a small icon on the top left flashing green-red-green-red... well you get the idea.. press on it it will bring you the process list
6.now select the game should be in the list it will also display icon of it click "open"
7.now on the far right you should see "enable speedhack" tick the box and a slider should be visible now
8.select the speed "1.0" is default... the lower you get the slower the game goes...
9.try few numbers to see whats best for you 0.9 0.8 etc...
10.a fair warning... once you do this its either going to affect the whole game including movies and menus OR just affect the gameplay... also a side note if by any chance you try to view a replay it will probably desync due to how slow it goes and how fast the response is.... in other words while the game is slowing down it actually thinking you go super speed...

PC i7 3770K 8Gb Ram Radeon 290X 4TB WD Black 60Gb SDD
Xbox360 Slim RGH Dash 16202
Xbox360 PHAT 14719 BENQ drive
Black PS3 CECH-L04 PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
White PS3 CECH-2506B PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
Black PS3 DECH-J00A DEX FW4.50

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. June 2013 @ 11:48

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
30. June 2013 @ 13:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Cyprien:
heh... this is an odd request.... but... what the heck... get cheat engine...

http://cheatengine.org/downloads.php

1.install it
2.run it
3.now run the game
4.alt tab back to cheat engine
5.now in cheatengine you see a small icon on the top left flashing green-red-green-red... well you get the idea.. press on it it will bring you the process list
6.now select the game should be in the list it will also display icon of it click "open"
7.now on the far right you should see "enable speedhack" tick the box and a slider should be visible now
8.select the speed "1.0" is default... the lower you get the slower the game goes...
9.try few numbers to see whats best for you 0.9 0.8 etc...
10.a fair warning... once you do this its either going to affect the whole game including movies and menus OR just affect the gameplay... also a side note if by any chance you try to view a replay it will probably desync due to how slow it goes and how fast the response is.... in other words while the game is slowing down it actually thinking you go super speed...

Thanks I'll let you know if I get something working.

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
30. June 2013 @ 14:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright got it working, can quickly stop it at any time, going down 0.25 stops it but going up 0.25 make it nice and slow. Its working thanks so much!!!!

1 product review
_
30. June 2013 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
glad i could help :3 btw you know you can cheat even more right?... gas and minerals can be searched.. 4byte... just search the numbers... each change in numbers input the change and hit next scan.. until you hit the right numbers... then double click it it will go down to lower list... after that on the lower list just right click and change value to the number you want... back in game the value will change...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. June 2013 @ 18:06

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
30. June 2013 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just like taking my time and building what I can with the resources at hand if anything I'd like inf resources and to keep playing the map after the mission is complete and no damn unit cap LOL.

1 product review
_
30. June 2013 @ 18:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that's nothing... how about no cap... instant build... inf health for units.. and to top it all revealing the whole map just giggles :D BTW i would suggest playing this game offline or use a cracked version of it... game is monitored by the warden(hacks detector)..

heres a good one... works on 2.0.9 no multiplayer..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d01zxx

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. June 2013 @ 18:31

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
30. June 2013 @ 20:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Cyprien:
that's nothing... how about no cap... instant build... inf health for units.. and to top it all revealing the whole map just giggles :D BTW i would suggest playing this game offline or use a cracked version of it... game is monitored by the warden(hacks detector)..

heres a good one... works on 2.0.9 no multiplayer..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d01zxx
Makes it to easy :P And yes I am using reloaded's hacks >>

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > starcraft 2 trainer that slows game.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork