User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 05:09
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > the witcher 2 issues.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
The Witcher 2 issues.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
JGoldzilla
_
2. June 2011 @ 19:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I recently installed The Witcher 2 and am having some video issues. The Audio starts getting choppy before the main menu, when all the companies are named. Then, the main menu works fine, but when I start the game all of the cut scenes are choppy(audio is fine here) and so is the pause menu. The mouse movement is delayed and choppy as well.

I exceed all of system RECOMMENDATIONS for the game by a comfortable amount.

Recommendations / what I have
--------------------------------------?

Processor- Quad core Intel or AMD / intel CORE i5
RAM-------- 4GB / 8GB
Graphics--- GeForce 260 512MB / intel HD Graphics (Core i5) 1696MB

What gives?
ddp
_
2. June 2011 @ 22:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
your onboard video does not meet game requirements.
JGoldzilla
_
3. June 2011 @ 00:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
your onboard video does not meet game requirements.
Thanks, but could you break it down Barney style for me? I am afraid I don't know what you are referring to when you say "on-board". Where can I find this info on my computer(Win7) or even how do I fix it.

Thank you again.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
3. June 2011 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this is your onboard videocard "intel HD Graphics (Core i5) 1696MB". get a GeForce 260 512MB videocard or equivalent\higher.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > the witcher 2 issues.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork