User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > brings a tear to my eye......
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Brings a tear to my eye......
  Jump to:

Posted Message
zenarrrow
_
16. December 2012 @ 22:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Reading the new forum headers, it brings a tear to my eye remembering the old forum and members. Forum headers that used to read DVD Shrink DVD Decrypter. All the old pro's who used to stomp around these parts..... This ones for you homies.
Advertisement
_
__
_
17. December 2012 @ 05:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you get used to it.lol
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. December 2012 @ 07:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Someone posted a Nero log earlier and I almost did a double take.

Used to get tens of those every day.

_
17. December 2012 @ 10:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
looking at the virus and spyware threads i guess nobody is getting infected anymore.it takes a good one to get 2old out of retirement these days.lol.
zenarrrow
_
17. December 2012 @ 10:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
With their neat little avatars next to their nick.
_
17. December 2012 @ 10:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
whats a avatar?lol
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. December 2012 @ 11:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by zenarrrow:
With their neat little avatars next to their nick.
We've never had avatars at aD, what do you mean?

JST1946
_
17. December 2012 @ 11:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This has got me so overwhelmed I almost pissed in my pants.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
ddp
_
17. December 2012 @ 12:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not me!!!!
_
17. December 2012 @ 16:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
awww come on d.that "warm"feeling the holidays bring?
_
18. December 2012 @ 07:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im that used to people coming and going both in real life and online it doesnt bother me anymore.what shocks me is when someone online sending me an email after a few years of not hearing from them.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
JST1946
_
18. December 2012 @ 09:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
All my friends and family stay in touch. (When they need something from me.) Isn't that how it usually works these days.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
ps355528
_
29. December 2012 @ 10:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Its good to see our Screaming Eagle is still with us.. happy new year 2013 to all xxx

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
_
29. December 2012 @ 13:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
back at ya.
_
9. January 2013 @ 08:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For old times sake, I went to the PS2 forums and added a few posts just like the good ol' days :D

I missed that Nero log, if it were me, I would have switched tabs a few times to make sure I wasn't seeings things lmao.

zenarrrow
_
13. April 2013 @ 09:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am sorry but I can not figure out for the life of me what you are trying to say...? I have read your reply (sarabaloch) about 37 times and it befundles me everytime I reread it.
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. April 2013 @ 09:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am sorry but I can not figure out for the life of me what you are trying to say...? I have read your reply (sarabaloch) about 37 times and it befundles me everytime I reread it.
New submissions always welcome.
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/587333

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. April 2013 @ 09:40

_
13. April 2013 @ 14:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by attar:
New submissions always welcome.
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/587333

hahaha yep this ones a classic.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
13. April 2013 @ 16:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spammer spammed
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > brings a tear to my eye......

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork