Show topics

Forums
Forums
Happy Holidays
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. December 2013 @ 14:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
On this Holiday Eve, nodding off in front of the Holiday tree, it's time to reflect on what we're all thinking.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. December 2013 @ 14:43

Advertisement
_
__
ps355528
_
25. December 2013 @ 08:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Opimus optat novus annus MMXIV

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
ps355528
_
25. December 2013 @ 10:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

photo.. sun over Wigan 25-12-13 by Ben Cusick - 25-12-2013 thanks mate.. text by me.. .. :D

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. December 2013 @ 17:47

ddp
_
25. December 2013 @ 12:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
same to you guys.
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. December 2013 @ 13:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes Merry Xmas all.

_
25. December 2013 @ 23:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
merry christmas everyone.santa brought me a wicked cold for christmas.id like to find that fat b###ard right now so i could give it back.lol.
ddp
_
25. December 2013 @ 23:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
aldan, still have a side effect from a cold from almost 2 months ago, i go into a coughing fit than i might start vomiting. lastnight it went 1 stage further before vomiting & that was the air passage partially close off for a couple minutes til it opened up.
_
26. December 2013 @ 00:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Merry Christmas to all y'all here!!

_
26. December 2013 @ 02:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
aldan, still have a side effect from a cold from almost 2 months ago, i go into a coughing fit than i might start vomiting. lastnight it went 1 stage further before vomiting & that was the air passage partially close off for a couple minutes til it opened up.
holy crap you got it bad.i had it last month for about 4 days.this seems to want to hang on a little longer.no vomiting but explosive sneezing.and i do mean explosive.lol
_
26. December 2013 @ 03:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow sounds like a couple of people have it bad.

i had a good xmas,nice presents and managed to eat plenty despite having a crooked tooth and tooth ache.

merry christmas and happy holidays everyone.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
ddp
_
26. December 2013 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cracked not crooked. have you been drinking?
_
27. December 2013 @ 06:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
cracked not crooked. have you been drinking?
havnt had a drink for 2days and yes my tooth is crooked not cracked.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
_
27. December 2013 @ 11:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hes right d,ive watched his posts over the years.definitely not his tooth thats cracked.LMAO
ps355528
_
2. January 2014 @ 02:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well that's it all done for another year.. see you in december again in 2014, and wishing everybody a happy healthy and prosperous 12 months til we all meet again xx

AfterDawn Addict
_
11. January 2014 @ 17:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CORRECTION--MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HERE AT AFTERDAWN

_
11. January 2014 @ 17:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i will second that one.
ddp
_
11. January 2014 @ 20:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
aldan, which 1?
_
11. January 2014 @ 20:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why the one just before me.lol.
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. January 2014 @ 19:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by aldan:
when you bring up the rear, there is always one just before you
_
12. January 2014 @ 23:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by 2oldGeek:
when you bring up the rear, there is always one just before you

didnt i tell you im a middle child? you just got used to there being at least one ahead of you.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. January 2014 @ 23:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
didnt i tell you im a middle child? you just got used to there being at least one ahead of you.

At least you had someone less that you that you could put the blame on. I am an only child and took all the blame and even had to tie my on shoes.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > happy holidays

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork