Show topics

Forums
Forums
HELLO-IRELAND HERE
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. June 2012 @ 03:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HELLO TO ANY OLD TIMERS THAT ARE STILL HERE.
I FOUND MY OLD PASSWORD AND DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY OUT AND IT WORKED
I WILL TRY TO STOP BACK AND SAY HELLO.
MY EYES ARE NOT ANY BETTER AS YOU SEE I STILL USE CAPS.

HELLO DRD I AM BACK FOR A VISIT !!!!!
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. June 2012 @ 05:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Blast from the past! Hello ireland, welcome back.

_
21. June 2012 @ 04:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Welcome back ireland.

I only pop in from time to time, and although ddp is pretty active, pretty much everyone else only stops sporadically. Shame really.

Greets.
AfterDawn Addict
_
22. June 2012 @ 11:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, Ireland! It is good to see you post again. It certainly has been many years since your last post.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
ps355528
_
30. June 2012 @ 20:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
g'day mate.. hows the horse doing? (old joke.. memory test) xxxx

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
_
17. July 2012 @ 10:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi ireland :) good to sea you alive and kicking buddy

gif by ireland

we cant help if you wont help yourself
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. July 2012 @ 01:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HELLO TO YOU THAT POSTED AND THANKS FOR THE WELCOME BACK TO Ripper.Lethal_B,GrandpaBW,ps355528 AND gurnard...
I WILL TRY TO STOP BACK MORE..MOTHER IS SICK SHES 94..SHE KEEPS ME BUZY..
I STILL DO A LOT OF DVD AND VIDEO..
LATER AND THANKS

NOTE: I AM USING FIREFOX PORTABLE 14.1 ON A USB DRIVE ON THIS SITE...WORKS GREAT
http://portableapps.com/news/2012-07-17...14.0.1-released

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. July 2012 @ 02:42

_
25. July 2012 @ 00:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just found my old password too and thought I would check out the old place
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. July 2012 @ 18:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by philipman:
I just found my old password too and thought I would check out the old place
Thank God;I heard you'd been parted out for transplants - or it may have been Creaky.

1 product review
_
9. September 2012 @ 04:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hah so im not the only one who found my old password :P :D
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. September 2012 @ 07:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Haha, hello Cyp!

1 product review
_
10. September 2012 @ 00:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
^__^ we should open a chan on irc like the old days :D get the gang together again :3
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
17. September 2012 @ 14:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Heh, nice to see old faces to pop in. Forums have gone downhill .. here and everywhere else too, for the past couple of years. Social media eating away the old glory of forums. Anyways, good to see old-timers alive :-)

All the best,

-dRD
ps355528
_
18. September 2012 @ 03:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
irc is up.. look at my sig guys.. I've been sitting on it for the last 6 years.. I'll even op anybody who wants to have a shot at chanops.. :)

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
_
12. December 2012 @ 15:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wow it's strange coming back here after so long and seeing all the same people.
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. December 2012 @ 21:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
You have posted 4321 messages to our discussion forums
Quite neat - and now I've ruined it!

ddp
_
13. December 2012 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i've got you beat by a long way, 9 to 14x that number.
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. December 2012 @ 23:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
I think that he was referring to the order of the actual number. 4321

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
_
14. December 2012 @ 01:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
long winded aint ya.hahaha
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. December 2012 @ 03:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

_
14. December 2012 @ 03:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
to you and yours as well.to all the oldtimers,newtimers,and part-timers have a very merry christmas and the happiest of newyears,and may you be an hour in heaven before the devil knows your dead.Al.
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. December 2012 @ 14:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by GrandpaBW:
I think that he was referring to the order of the actual number. 4321
Haha yes I was, total posts is something like 7400. Not very interesting!

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
19. February 2013 @ 03:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@Ireland
Glad to see you back posting here..:)

Yesterday was the first time I posted in years...I saw the Sad News about Russ and had to post..:(

I have been thinking recentlly about writing some product reviews...and posting them here on AD...

Maybe I will...Anyway...I hope you start posting...I really liked all the Article links you did...

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > hello-ireland here

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork