Forums
Forums
Hello Every one
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Shareclear
Inactive
_
25. August 2013 @ 23:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Members of After Dawn hope you are fine and enjoying your life stay here Today i am new in this forum But i do not know where i go for my Introduction .If i wrong i am saying Sorry In Advance Forum Admin.I want to say every one here Hello and how are you?
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
26. August 2013 @ 12:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum as not a "sell your stuff" issue.
_
26. August 2013 @ 14:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
welcome to afterdawn.
tongs007
_
26. August 2013 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Shareclear:
Hi Members of After Dawn hope you are fine and enjoying your life stay here Today i am new in this forum But i do not know where i go for my Introduction .If i wrong i am saying Sorry In Advance Forum Admin.I want to say every one here Hello and how are you?
I am fab, hello, how are you?
Shareclear
Inactive
_
26. August 2013 @ 21:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks Dear Friends For Saying me welcome in this great community..
ddp
_
27. August 2013 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i think you are a possible spammer because of your name but time will tell if you are or not.
ddp
_
27. August 2013 @ 15:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
& i was correct. spammer spammed.
_
27. August 2013 @ 15:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
damn your good d.just googled the nick..

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. August 2013 @ 15:24

Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
27. August 2013 @ 21:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
he had another thread that a member did an offensive report on & low & behold it was a spam post. banned & hid.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > hello every one

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork