User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 10:52
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > merry christmas everyone
Show topics

Forums
Forums
merry christmas everyone
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
24. December 2012 @ 11:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi everyone
just like to say merry christmas.
i plan on spending the day at my bros houses with family with the usually roast,exchanging presents and drinking alcohol.
curious to know how everyone else spends christmas.

anyway merry christmas everyone and have a happy new years.
feel free to post how you spend,spent christmas.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
Advertisement
_
__
_
24. December 2012 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Merry Christmas Brah. Well, for me this will be my second Christmas I have off in the past 7yrs......so, I plan on sleeping as much as I can!!

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
24. December 2012 @ 12:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by xboxdvl2:
hi everyone
i plan on spending the day at my bros houses with family with the usually roast,exchanging presents and drinking alcohol.

I'm spending Christmas with you, remember the invite you sent me in my thread ? BTW nice pic of yourself you left me.

Apologies xbox, I was in error and ment to say Ireland.

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. December 2012 @ 21:31

_
24. December 2012 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
eating,drinking,eating some more,drinking.that pretty much sums it up.merry christmas everyone.
ddp
_
24. December 2012 @ 21:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
endo, show the proof that xbox sent you an invite or i'll ban you.
i'll be at my neighbor's for present exchange then with friends for dinner & yes endo, i was invited by 2 different groups of people for dinner but declined 1 as having blood sausage which i'm not into.
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
24. December 2012 @ 21:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
endo, show the proof that xbox sent you an invite or i'll ban you.
i'll be at my neighbor's for present exchange then with friends for dinner & yes endo, i was invited by 2 different groups of people for dinner but declined 1 as having blood sausage which i'm not into.
Braggart !

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

_
24. December 2012 @ 21:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well endo,he is from ontario after all.LOL.cheers all.
ddp
_
24. December 2012 @ 21:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
endo, are you jealous?
Jeffrey_P
_
25. December 2012 @ 03:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by xboxdvl2:
hi everyone

Same to you.
Living in the AZ east valley I don't get that Christmas feel. It's supposed to reach the mid-sixties today.

Spending some time with my sister, one of my uncles and the ten kids produced by my cousins.
Jeff
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. December 2012 @ 07:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Merry Christmas!

ddp
_
25. December 2012 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
same to you all!!!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. December 2012 @ 21:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Merry Christmas to all of you good folks.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
_
27. December 2012 @ 02:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
christmas is over think ive finally recovered from the hangover from hell.was a good day.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
ps355528
_
29. December 2012 @ 09:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hope everybody had fun.. Last day of the Saturnalia tomorrow. Been ill, haven't enjoyed it much this year.

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
ddp
_
29. December 2012 @ 10:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
same to you but what is "Saturnalia"?
ps355528
_
29. December 2012 @ 11:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

This year in the UK it's from 20th to 30th (some years vary.. last year was 21-31 as it wasn't a leap year) It contains a few other festivals, midwinter and birthday of the sun.. so in all it's a good excuse to go along to peoples xmas stuff instead of being miserable at home alone. It is different tho.. more based on feasting drinking and orgies (original meaning of orgy was getting so stuffed with food and wine you needed to use the vomitorium so you could carry on)

Just been a bit off colour this year.. haven't done anything like the amount of drinking and eating most people do. Yesterday was the only night out we bothered with, and we were in by 9pm

_
29. December 2012 @ 20:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
know how you feel there.2 1/2 weeks with the flu.just starting to feel human now.good thing there is still some time left for "overindulgence".
ddp
_
29. December 2012 @ 21:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
always thought you were an alien in human form.
_
30. December 2012 @ 03:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh,you simply have no idea.LOL
ddp
_
30. December 2012 @ 12:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh i do.
ps355528
_
31. December 2012 @ 08:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm a national President.. you can always celebrate my birthday on 14th.. just to be different

Advertisement
_
__

_
ps355528
_
31. December 2012 @ 08:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I forgot.. a very happy and revolutionary 2013 to all from down under xxxxx

(bit too much Glayva methinks xxxxx)

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > merry christmas everyone

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork