Show topics

Forums
Forums
THANK FOR NOTHING
  Jump to:

Posted Message
moosca
_
24. June 2013 @ 15:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
THIS SITE DONT WORK ANYMORE......
Advertisement
_
__
_
24. June 2013 @ 20:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pouting are we? must be a little kid what with the grammer and all.LMAO
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. June 2013 @ 23:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by moosca:
THIS SITE DONT WORK ANYMORE......
Really? Did you break it?

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
ddp
_
25. June 2013 @ 20:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum as not a samsung issue.
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
15. July 2013 @ 21:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Part of the reason that some forums aren't working as well as they once did is because of unneeded insults cast by long standing members who didn't ask why the OP is unhappy. So I'm going to ask! Moosca, what is it about AD that you find is no longer working? I don't come here as often as I once did, but if you ask a question and I can answer it then I will try. And if not then someone who knows the answer will gladly step in to help. So give it try, what have you got to lose?

"Please Read!!! Post your questions only in This Thread or they will go unanswered:

Help with development of BD RB: Donations at: http://www.jdobbs.com/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. July 2013 @ 22:53

Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
17. July 2013 @ 00:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can't say i have an sympathy,there's no "passion" in the op's, i was going to say rant i'm not sure what to call it,there's so little effort been put into it,maybe in a couple of years or so the op could give it another try.For this one it doesn't even get a fraction of a star out of 5,definitively no X factor,didn't make it past the auditions

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > thank for nothing

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork