Show topics

Forums
Forums
Cannot play online games
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cropro
_
22. April 2013 @ 14:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have SCPH-90004 ps2 slim silver edition console. I had given it to a pro to mod it. Now i have Matrix Infinity v1.93 chip. Now i can't play multiplayer games!!! I have some burned games that i would like to play online (COD3, Rogue Trooper, Ratchet and Clank 3...) and it keeps blocking me on the dnas part. It passes the first part but the on the second one i get DNAS(-402) error. What do i need to do? Does it have something to do with the chip, do i need a new update, or is it because of burned games? Please answer!
megadunderhead
_
30. April 2013 @ 22:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cropro:
I have SCPH-90004 ps2 slim silver edition console. I had given it to a pro to mod it. Now i have Matrix Infinity v1.93 chip. Now i can't play multiplayer games!!! I have some burned games that i would like to play online (COD3, Rogue Trooper, Ratchet and Clank 3...) and it keeps blocking me on the dnas part. It passes the first part but the on the second one i get DNAS(-402) error. What do i need to do? Does it have something to do with the chip, do i need a new update, or is it because of burned games? Please answer!
DNAS DETECTS mod chips no online play allowed on top of that most ps2 games are no longer online
Bazzini1
_
16. September 2013 @ 20:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There are actually still games you can play on PS2 online?

"The closer you get to the light... the greater your shadow becomes"

Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
17. September 2013 @ 19:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Most if not all sony ps2 servers are shutdown certainly the games worth playing are gone tho it appears xlink kai might be a go for you,however the ps2 was a laggy as hell console to game on & that was just the game itself in offline mode...lol..socom or burnout 3 anyone,man when a game lags offline its tons worse online..lmao...plenty of swearing ahhhhh good times! good times!
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29...-popular-on-ps2

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > cannot play online games

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork