afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > fallout 3 game saves
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Fallout 3 game saves
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
18. August 2010 @ 16:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ive beaten fallout 3 on my 360 but havent gotten the DLC pack for zeta and the island one

i do however have them for pc, so is there a way i can use my game save from my 360 and use that on my pc to finish and continue my game on the pc?
_
28. August 2010 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my first question for you is are you serious.....just play the game again. my first answer is NO and my second question is how did you get fallout 3 for the original xbox? my second answer is your in the wrong forum.....

Mods are like games.....GO BIG OR GO HOME!!

28 product reviews
_
19. February 2011 @ 22:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There's no way in hell you'll be able to easily or even possibly convert an Xbox 360 save game data to work with the PC version, it's just not going to happen. Like Demon said, play it again. You don't have to go through every single side quest to enjoy it again. I've beaten it once before, Now that I have the DLC for 360, I've beaten it again but played though it differently, and once in a while I'll play, but I'm still nowhere near finished with the DLC.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. February 2011 @ 22:19

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
17. June 2011 @ 04:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Fallout3\Saves
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > fallout 3 game saves

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork