User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 02:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > 3ds v7.1.0-16 new firmware released, blocking flashcart?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
3ds v7.1.0-16 new firmware released, blocking flashcart?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hsieh
_
26. February 2014 @ 21:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just as the title says, today the nintendo company has updated the 3ds firmware from v7.1.0-15 to V7.1.0-16. check the details below

change log

Main changes for version 7.1.0-16U

Update released: February 26th, 2014
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

currently looks like this new 3ds firmware didn't block the flashcart, will test my r4i gold 3ds card soon and let you guys know the result.

gotta becareful who your trusting

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. February 2014 @ 21:48

Vincenzoo
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
26. February 2014 @ 21:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks for the news, my r4i gold card from http://www.thegamerdepot.com/buy-wood-r...sids-p-150.html continues to work after update

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. February 2014 @ 22:38

kunica
_
26. February 2014 @ 21:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I saw this news from http://www.modchipfactory.com/news/n3ds...40227-a-69.html as well,it seems that the new firmware update didnt mean to block any flash kit.
Advertisement
_
__

_
hsieh
_
26. February 2014 @ 22:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hsieh:
just as the title says, today the nintendo company has updated the 3ds firmware from v7.1.0-15 to V7.1.0-16. check the details below

change log

Main changes for version 7.1.0-16U

Update released: February 26th, 2014
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

currently looks like this new 3ds firmware didn't block the flashcart, will test my r4i gold 3ds card soon and let you guys know the result.

ok guys , i just tested my r4i gold 3ds card and dstwo , they work well with version 7.1.0-16U , recommend you buy r4i gold 3ds from here http://www.usar4.com/r4i-gold-3ds-r4i-g...l8k7fo9og5rbrc0

gotta becareful who your trusting

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. February 2014 @ 21:34

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > 3ds v7.1.0-16 new firmware released, blocking flashcart?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork