User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > dstwo,the best flashcarts for my v7.1.0-16 3ds?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
DSTwo,the best flashcarts for my V7.1.0-16 3DS?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
axcbb
_
6. May 2014 @ 06:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I want to buy a flashcarts for my new 3DS XL,
many people recommend R4i Gold 3DS,
but someone says SuperCard DSTwo( http://www.4coolday.com/supercard-dstwo-ds-two-3ds-dsi-ndsl.html ) is the best?
Which one should i buy?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. May 2014 @ 06:15

Advertisement
_
__
brandon3
_
6. May 2014 @ 21:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it depends on what game do you want to play. if you want to play ds games most, then choose r4i gold 3ds, if GBA games , then dstwo is your best chocie.

If you're willing to pay twice as much, you can go for a SuperCard DSTwo. Updates are also quick, and it runs on it's own firmware (EOS), which has just as much compatibility as wood. But what makes it pricier is all of the extra functions it has: a gba emulator, ability to create save-states, free-cheat, etc. If you're fine without those, you might as well buy the r4i gold. r4i gold 3ds is the most famous slot_1 card for NDS games
This is the best r4 card, uses famous wood firmware,with a quicker updating, can support almost all latest nds games,such as pokemon black 2, pokemon white 2 and so on.

So it depends on you. if you need, i ordered my r4i gold 3ds from http://www.r4depot.com/8-r4i-gold-3ds-flashcart-for-ds-lite-dsi-3ds-3ds-xl-2ds.html preflashed firmware, free shipping.i've never run across something I couldn't run. hope this helps.
Leoniee
_
7. May 2014 @ 02:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you want the basic flash cart, get the wooo gold R4i 3ds card. If you want the best (expensive) go for the SuperCard DStwo. http://www.thegamerdepot.com/supercard-...sids-p-152.html best place to go if you are in the US

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. May 2014 @ 23:39

bageconnor
_
7. May 2014 @ 03:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
there is no wonder dstwo is the best choice. It was the best slot_1 card,we can use it play gba games and nds games on all nintendo console. Though the price is most expensive,yet,it will never fail to you.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Andrew211
_
7. May 2014 @ 06:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you still be interested in GBA games, you can choose the no wonder supercard dstwo which allow to play DS games and GBA too. To regard that it's a little expensive. If you are happy on playing DS games, R4i gold 3ds is ok which is high quality and used to play DS games with ok.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > dstwo,the best flashcarts for my v7.1.0-16 3ds?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork