User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 06:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > games not saving on r4i sdhc dual core 2014
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Games not saving on R4i SDHC Dual Core 2014
  Jump to:

Posted Message
colmise
_
1. May 2014 @ 17:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey,

Just wondering if someone can help with an issue I'm having with a recently purchased R4 SDHC Dual Core 2014.

Games are loading ok, but each time a game is loaded a save file is created, and the old save is no longer there. I'm using a 32gb sdhc and I think I have the right firmware and kernels.

Any help would be much appreciated!
carlingballard
_
4. May 2014 @ 00:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
chang a micro sd card, it seem that r4isdhc dual-core currently dont support micro sd card 32g.the other one,assure you have turn RTS on and if you need, here is a guide i found for you : http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/blog/gu...ckupsave-games/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. May 2014 @ 03:14

aallen
_
4. May 2014 @ 03:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by colmise:
Hey,

Just wondering if someone can help with an issue I'm having with a recently purchased R4 SDHC Dual Core 2014.

Games are loading ok, but each time a game is loaded a save file is created, and the old save is no longer there. I'm using a 32gb sdhc and I think I have the right firmware and kernels.

Any help would be much appreciated!
You should change another micro sd card.
The http://3ds-flashcard.com/ tell me that the 8GB Sandisk is the best.
Advertisement
_
__

_
colmise
_
4. May 2014 @ 18:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the replies, that was it! It would run the game files, so I thought it would be able to save them too. The 32gb worked fine with my old cyclods, and presumed the much newer card wouldn't have any issue with it.

Anyways, thanks again!
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > games not saving on r4i sdhc dual core 2014

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork