User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > how to tell fake 2014 r4i sdhc rts lite , r4i sdhc dual-core , r4i sdhc gold pro card
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to Tell Fake 2014 R4i sdhc RTS Lite , R4i sdhc Dual-Core , R4i sdhc Gold Pro card
  Jump to:

Posted Message
alicemoual
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
5. June 2014 @ 00:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
As you may know , R4i sdhc flashcart has been updated to 2014 version .Here is the details of hard-ware update : 2014 R4i sdhc RTS Lite ,2014 R4i sdhc Dual-Core , 2014 R4i sdhc Gold Pro have been completely updated with more functions and mature technology, it combined with core technology of R4 and supercard DSTWO. RTS (real time save) function is added. High-density chip was used to enable the games run more faster and last longer. The chip has better appearance and better Micro SD compatibility. The plastic case structure is more precise.

So ,the products from R4isdhc.com themself are generally safe to use, but the fake version r4i sdhc by a variety of online retailers are not. Fake r4i sdhc sold as real can have compatibility issues and even cause problems by ?bricking? or disabling your system.

Back to the purpose of the post :how can we tell these fake cards?I will show you specific with pictures .
You can see the pictures below ,for r4i sdhc dual-core and r4i sdhc rts lite , the sticker of genuine r4isdhc only include :www.r4isdhc.com? , if you see other site?s name on the card , that must be the fake card .

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. June 2014 @ 21:58

younger2014
_
5. June 2014 @ 05:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice!Thanks for the share,there are too many r4 cards so similar, so hard to differentiate.

Everyday is hopefulness!
Corporaloo
_
5. June 2014 @ 23:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow! Nice share, now i'm sure that my r4i gold pro 2014 from http://www.r4depot.com/13-r4i-gold-pro-3ds-card-for-2ds-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-ds-lite.html is a authentic one, they are reliable.thanks for your guide. Hope other guys can be lucky like me.
Advertisement
_
__

_
piperswift
_
8. June 2014 @ 09:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just check the sticker in the front of your flash kit, the real one is from r4isdhc.com, if you are worrying about bought fake one,here is a usa official distributor for you : www.modchipfactory.com, if you need,you can give it a shot.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. June 2014 @ 09:38

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > how to tell fake 2014 r4i sdhc rts lite , r4i sdhc dual-core , r4i sdhc gold pro card

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork