User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 21:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - p2p software > vuze
Show topics

Forums
Forums
vuze
  Jump to:

Posted Message
oldgeyser1
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. June 2012 @ 21:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello i used to have vuze a couple of years ago but forgot what other software i needed to copy movies, i have divx but need another bit of software cant think what it was thanks
Advertisement
_
__
JST1946
_
3. June 2012 @ 21:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
Bartmole
_
3. June 2012 @ 21:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Depends, did you just want to download movies with Vuze and watch on your PC or burn to disc? When you say copy, do you mean DVD's you "own"? And are you looking for free or paid software? Neither here nor there but you should use some kind of IP filter with torrents. You do need a rar extracter with torrents too, Winrar or a free program.
oldgeyser1
_
4. June 2012 @ 05:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Bartmole:
Depends, did you just want to download movies with Vuze and watch on your PC or burn to disc? When you say copy, do you mean DVD's you "own"? And are you looking for free or paid software? Neither here nor there but you should use some kind of IP filter with torrents. You do need a rar extracter with torrents too, Winrar or a free program.
hello burn to disc it used to begin with a C or co i think could be codec
i have the raw and other soft ware
this was easy and fast fast bit of software
thanks
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. June 2012 @ 07:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just have a look here, read & learn something:

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/guides_by_category.cfm

oldgeyser1
_
4. June 2012 @ 12:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh you are naughty and im not a newbie just had to sign in a new account as ive not used it for a while and my old account wouldnt work and i dont do bad for a nearly 74 year old and im not senile yet lol
Bartmole
_
4. June 2012 @ 13:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For Codecs, K Lite Full pack should play all (check what tools you want in the install, used to come with some like a player, GSpot, etc) or the XVID Codec should play most, get an AC3 Filter with XVID like AC3ACM or AC3 Filter. You'll need an encoder, ConvertXtoDVD is one of the best but not free, DVD Flick is free and also good, think either give a menu option, ConvertX does. And burn with ImgBurn (free, best burner) at 1/2 the rated speed of the media. Good media is a must, Taiyo Yuden is best followed closely by Verbatim with Azo dye (only) or any made in Japan, TY likes a faster burn speed, say 3/4.
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. June 2012 @ 19:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by oldgeyser1:
oh you are naughty and im not a newbie just had to sign in a new account as ive not used it for a while and my old account wouldnt work and i dont do bad for a nearly 74 year old and im not senile yet lol
I wasn't kidding, what you want to achieve can be done a number of ways and the guides section has plenty of information on that.

ddp
_
4. June 2012 @ 21:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ripper is not being naughty but is doing what everybody is supposed to do on this site.
Tigernan
_
13. June 2012 @ 07:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think you can try somud. www.somud.com. I found it quite useful, better than vuze.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Tigernan
_
13. June 2012 @ 07:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think you can try somud. www.somud.com. I found it quite useful, better than vuze.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - p2p software > vuze

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork