User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 12:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - software discussion > any ideas for a video program
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Any ideas for a video program
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kotc88
_
10. March 2011 @ 17:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for any ideas on video playing programs. I want one that allows me play video 1A from a playlist 1 then shuffle to playlist 2 and play video 2A. Next it will shuffle to playlist 1 and play video 1B, and then shuffle to playlist 2 and video 2B.An so on.

I also want to use media player classic if possible because it is awesome, and easy to use.

Thank you so much for your support
_
14. September 2011 @ 06:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kotc88:
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for any ideas on video playing programs. I want one that allows me play video 1A from a playlist 1 then shuffle to playlist 2 and play video 2A. Next it will shuffle to playlist 1 and play video 1B, and then shuffle to playlist 2 and video 2B.An so on.

I also want to use media player classic if possible because it is awesome, and easy to use.

Thank you so much for your support
using windows media player with k-lite codecs will allow you to set file types to play in windows media player classic.not sure how'd you go about jumping from 1 play lists to another.easier to just put all the files in 1 playlist so they play 1 after the other.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
ps355528
_
16. September 2011 @ 04:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yup Devil .. thats how to do it.. a playlist is just that. a list of files to be played in order.. there is a trick to jump about tho.. the loaded playlist refers to another playlist entry rather than direct to the file.. but you still have to make a playlist.. so nothing is gained at all. even pointing the playlist at a sql type database won't help because at some point there needs to be a playlist created and loaded in.

have people lost the basic capacity to even think about a problem now? yet again this isn't so much a problem as somebody trying to to the impossible without even actually thinking first how something works.

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - software discussion > any ideas for a video program

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork