User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - software discussion > dvd copying issues hunger games 2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Dvd copying Issues Hunger Games 2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
LynJuly29
_
3. April 2014 @ 18:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have tried to copy using DVD Fab 8t and 9 to copy Hunger Games Catching Fire. It says completed but when I play it. It will start the movie and then go to blue screen and will not play anything else. Need help finding another way to copy it please.

Lyn729
_
3. April 2014 @ 19:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Were you trying to copy the full disk? If so, try and just copy the main movie and see if that works.

LynJuly29
_
9. April 2014 @ 17:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rtm27:
Were you trying to copy the full disk? If so, try and just copy the main movie and see if that works.
I tried both full and main movie. The full disk did not work. While themain move worked but it some how in subtitles only. I did not click to use subtitles

Lyn729

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. April 2014 @ 18:00

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - software discussion > dvd copying issues hunger games 2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork