Show topics

Forums
Forums
dvdfab
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ocalaguy
_
7. March 2014 @ 17:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i use dvdfab 8.0.2.2 and am starting to not be able to break some codes on the newer movies. i have tried to download 9.1.3.1 but when i try to use it, it acts as if nothing is downloaded, it doesnt open or anything. i also had the same problem with the version that came out right before that. i have been using dvdfab 8.0.2.2 and dvd shrink and dvd decrypter for years with really no problems. thanks for the help

sorry if i placed this in the wrong forum
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. March 2014 @ 18:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try the last version of the 8 branch, Dec 2013 8.2.3.0
http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.ph...vangate&aid=675
ocalaguy
_
8. March 2014 @ 08:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
when i do that it does successfully download and open the dvd source but

when you change the dvd quality at the bottom of the screen from dvd9 to dvd5 a screen comes up and says "the dvd copy option is expired please buy or renew it at www.dvdfab.com

if you leave it at dvd9 for quality and hit the next or start button a screen will pop up and say " please specify path of nero or imgburn at first"

thanks for your reply
Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
8. March 2014 @ 13:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
full version after expiry becomes free version so certain parts are disabled as you've found when compressing from 9 to 5

settings will need to be changed for output location right now yours is set to dvd so change them .

i'm surprised that wasn't obvious, any program will need its default settings changed to your liking,in dvdfabs case since trial is over the settings may not get saved when closed & restarted.

dvdfab has it's own burning engine it works well not sure if it's free tho,would suggest read user how to manual to familiarize yourself with dvdfab

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - software discussion > dvdfab

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork