Show topics

Forums
Forums
cinavia
  Jump to:

Posted Message
crumb01
_
1. June 2012 @ 09:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
guys i have a problem with cinavia is there a way around it in my loung i have a samsung ht-d6500 blueray player and a pc with hdmi the question is will i pick up that same problem with pc as well as the blueray player or can it be done on a pc any help would be cool.
rulisky
_
14. June 2012 @ 15:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Suggest you read about cinavia on wikipedia.
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. July 2012 @ 19:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by crumb01:
guys i have a problem with cinavia is there a way around it in my loung i have a samsung ht-d6500 blueray player and a pc with hdmi the question is will i pick up that same problem with pc as well as the blueray player or can it be done on a pc any help would be cool.

You can downgrade the firmware and it should be fine. I just downgrade my D5700 to firmware 1015 and there's no Cinavia crap.

WARNING: Do not "update/upgrade" your SAMSUNG BD-D5XXX series (Bluray Player), or else you cant enjoy any of your movie files.
How 2 downgrade Samsung BD-D5XXX Series Bluray player http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4244

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 15. July 2012 @ 19:08

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
26. August 2012 @ 13:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by alkohol:
Originally posted by crumb01:

You can downgrade the firmware and it should be fine. I just downgrade my D5700 to firmware 1015 and there's no Cinavia crap.
How do I downgrade the firmware? I didn't know about Cinavia until recently when I just purchased a Samsung BD-E5700 BluRay player and was watching my backup on regular dvd of Wrath Of The Titans when the audio went out and the Cinavia message came onscreen.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > cinavia

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork