User User name Password  

Monday 29.4.2024 / 02:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > only one hdmi output...
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Only one HDMI output...
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mancislan
_
14. December 2013 @ 23:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,
I recently purchased a blu-ray player that only has one HDMI output.
I am planning on plugging the player to a TV and also to a sound bar. In other words, I probably need an HDMI splitter amplifier with one HDMI input and two outputs.
Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Thanks a lot!
_
15. December 2013 @ 03:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i use a yamaha amp and mine works by plugging a device into the amp and by plugging another hmdi cable from the amps hdmi output to the tv.
Only need 1 hmdi cable to go to the amp from each device and 1 hdmi cable to the tv straight from the amp.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
mancislan
_
15. December 2013 @ 12:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What kind of amp?
I was thinking about something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015Y...&pf_rd_i=507846
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. December 2013 @ 06:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
bit surprised if both dont have a spdif/toslink or digital .
player to tv via hdmi
player to amp/soundbar in spdif/toslink.

as a soundbar does not need an optical picture i can use these from set boxes to amp for 5-1 sound.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. December 2013 @ 06:56

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > only one hdmi output...

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork