User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 13:28
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > ts_video to blu-ray disc?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
TS_Video to Blu-ray disc?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vincevega12
_
15. February 2011 @ 16:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello I was wondering if it is possible to use the TS_AUDIO and TS_VIDEO folders to make a blu-ray disc for similar playback on a blu-ray player. The two paragraphs below just provide further detail as to what I'm actually doing. My final question, summed up, that I'd like answered is at the bottom of my post.

I take a lot of my tv shows that I have (formats include .avi .mkv .mp4) use a converter program to convert each file (episode) into a .vob. From there I use rejig to demux a whole seasons worth of .vob files into a single .m2v and .ac3 file (a video and audio file). Then I multiplex the .m2v and .ac3 to create the TS_AUDIO and TS_VIDEO folders which are burned to a dvd for playback in a standard DVD player.

Sometimes the size of the TS folders is a bit above the 4.7gb of a dvd..or a lot above unless I drastically reduce quality or force myself to burn multiple dvds.

I would like to create TS_AUDIO and TS_VIDEO folders roughly 25gb or 50gb to house an entire series. If I do this could I in turn somehow burn this to a BD-25 or BD-50 in order to get it all on one disc for playback on any blu-ray player?
_
14. March 2011 @ 13:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am wondering this myself. Doctor Zhivago is too big for a DVD DL disc. But if I can throw the Video_TS files on a BR disc.....
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > ts_video to blu-ray disc?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork