User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 20:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > what is the best blu-ray player?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What is the best Blu-ray player?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
firstrev360
_
1. May 2013 @ 04:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Out of all the Blu-ray players in the market today, which one is the best in your opinion?
Advertisement
_
__
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
1. May 2013 @ 13:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Read reviews of different makes as well as comparisons
_
8. May 2013 @ 02:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The best isn't cheap.
Check these out: http://www.oppodigital.com

_
9. May 2013 @ 01:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the best blueray player for you is the one you can afford. i have a 120.00 samsung and it does everything i need.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. May 2013 @ 04:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by firstrev360:
Out of all the Bluray players in the market today, which one is the best in your opinion?

Depends on what "best" means to you or what you're looking for. But I'm cool with my old Samsung BD-D5700. Simply because it plays everything I throw in there (i.e. Bluray, DVD, DVD+R, DVD-R, AVI, MKV, DivX/DivX HD, MP4/MPEG-4/H.264/x264/AVC, etc.) Plus it can play .SRT subtitle flawlessly with any files.

WARNING: Do not "update/upgrade" your SAMSUNG BD-D5XXX series (Bluray Player), or else you cant enjoy any of your movie files.
How 2 downgrade Samsung BD-D5XXX Series Bluray player http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4244

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. May 2013 @ 04:44

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > what is the best blu-ray player?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork