User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 22:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hdtv discussion > what cables and how many?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
what cables and how many?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
marley131
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
19. August 2010 @ 10:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi
looking to fit a new tv to the wall and would like advice on what cables to fit in the wall? I only want to do this the once so will put in as many as you think i may need even if not needed right away. will need to include thing like sat/cable receiver, blu ray dvd player, wii and possibly other consoles and possibly something like a dreambox 800hd or the equivalent.
thanks for any suggestions.
j
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. October 2010 @ 15:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
IMHO, the most efficient way to decide would be to choose the TV first and then run the cables that the TV supports.

Otherwise, I would run 3 HDMI, 2 progressive scan, 3 audio 1 VGA and 1 S-video.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hdtv discussion > what cables and how many?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork