User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 06:14
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hdtv discussion > which tv is best?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Which TV is best?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
scarlet84
_
28. August 2010 @ 08:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm looking to buy a HD LCD TV (for the first time) which will primarily be used to play my 360 although I might occasionally watch TV too. I'm on a budget (of about £250) so I'm not looking for a super high end TV. I've been looking on a bunch of sites and I think I have it narrowed down to these two:
SAMSUNG SyncMaster LD220HD 22" Full HD LCD TV/Monitor
LG Flatron M2262D 22" Full HD LCD TV

Are these choices any good? Which is better for Xbox?
Advertisement
_
__

1 product review
_
6. September 2010 @ 05:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i prefer Sony. at a highest price, but...
1/ much slots and plugs
2/ the best picture
3/ borders
4/ compatibility with hardware
AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
7. September 2010 @ 02:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I like ostros888 prefer and am currently using a Sony Bravia LCD 26" tv as my tv and monitor and PS# screen as well. Works realyl well. However seeing as you are on a budget I suggest the Samsung screen as the LG screens and products in general do not have a very long life span.

Edited by DVDBack23

"the mediocre teacher tells. the good teacher explains. the superior teacher demonstrates. the great teacher inspires."- William Aruthur Ward
oldrodnok
_
11. September 2010 @ 16:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What I recommend you is Panasonic... they are leaders on market from a while...

Click here to get online coupon codes like Health-Care coupon codes and shop with discount.
_
12. September 2010 @ 06:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by oldrodnok:
What I recommend you is Panasonic... they are leaders on market from a while...
I dont know where you are but where i am panasonic are top quality tvs with a very expensive price tag.think scarlet is on a budget as stated on the first post.I've heard a lot of bad things regarding LG computer moniters not sure if there tvs are any better.Samsung,panasonic and Sony all have really good picture quality.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
simpar
_
21. September 2010 @ 20:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes I also recommend & satisfy with Panasonic, few days ago I bought Panasonic TC-PVT20/25 series it is awesome, I found such very nice best buy electronics stores on net.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ps355528
_
22. September 2010 @ 04:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LG plasma are ok.. but when it comes to bang per buck the best overall displays I have seen (regardless of price tag.. in every shop I have looked in.. and believe.. I have no interest whatsoever in forking out stupid amounts of money for a tv when I have a perfectly good 20 year old crt beastie) are the Samsungs.. Subjective but they always look far better than any of the others on display... regardless of the price.. plus.. I wouldn't buy something from $(f)ony anyhow.. wouldn't even have something made by them if it was free!!!

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hdtv discussion > which tv is best?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork