Forums
Forums
Nokia E63
  Jump to:

Posted Message
farley78
Account closed as per user's own request
_
8. October 2010 @ 15:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a Nokia E63 and recently it has been running out of battery quickly. The screen goes black now and it wont turn on properly. I'm not sure what has happened to it. Can anyone advise me what to do to get it working again.

farley78

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. October 2010 @ 15:01

navinseo
Suspended permanently
_
13. October 2010 @ 01:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by farley78:
I have a Nokia E63 and recently it has been running out of battery quickly. The screen goes black now and it wont turn on properly. I'm not sure what has happened to it. Can anyone advise me what to do to get it working again.

farley78
Have you tried turning it on? If so what happens?
Take out the battery and leave it for a few minutes, then put it back in and try again. If it's still blank unfortunately taking it to a service center is the only thing you can do.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
15. October 2010 @ 12:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try another battery in it
most shops what sell them will let you try
then it could be an internal issue with the fone!!

ALL INFO FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

HOOTER007
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > nokia - all other topics > nokia e63

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork