User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 06:14
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > nokia - all other topics > uc player and nokia c6-00
Show topics

Forums
Forums
UC player and Nokia C6-00
  Jump to:

Posted Message
JHawx
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. March 2012 @ 13:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, was just wondering if there was a div-x player like UC Player 2.2.2.10 for Nokia X6 / C6, because every time i try to download and install it to my phone, it states verification has expired. How to correct this?
I have tried using divx mobile player, but it does not support the c6 ability to use touch screen. Previously i had nokia n96, it worked great, but also did not have QWERTY and touchscreen.

And no, i dont want to convert yet again these mp4 converted and cropped video files, i am asking for a PLAYER that could handle the original files, so i can also stream these files from my nokian gsm with usb to scart so i can also watch these movies in full detail on my big screen when i am out of town.
JHawx
_
14. March 2012 @ 09:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
desided to hack my phone to accept all verifyers, now the uc player installs correctly, trouble is, the sound is not synching up with the picture, so it seems i may need a faster hc card.
gardenkeeper
_
17. April 2012 @ 04:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How about restructure the phone with some related program? My friend always treats its Nokia Symbian OS phone like this, it works still fine.
Advertisement
_
__

_
JHawx
_
17. April 2012 @ 06:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by gardenkeeper:
How about restructure the phone with some related program? My friend always treats its Nokia Symbian OS phone like this, it works still fine.
how do you mean restructure? problem with c6 is that it wont allow you install 3rd party unverified apps, unless you "hack it" with symbian hack. Which actually resolved my problem.
Now i am seeing another problem: nobody actually does programs for symbians anylonger, which sucks b**ls.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > nokia - all other topics > uc player and nokia c6-00

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork