User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 00:00
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > good rpg game for the psp.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Good rpg game for the psp.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mmejia12
Inactive
_
13. October 2010 @ 22:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is there a good game for the psp that is a role playing game.like you get sell stuff in markets and walk around and discover also with a little bit of fighting.You know kinda like pokemon but without the pokemon.Thanks in advanced.
Advertisement
_
__
nasomi
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
28. October 2010 @ 13:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Depends on hte combat style you like. Personally I like jrpg's, with ff7 style combat. However htey're becoming very rare in the states. The other are srpg's, like ff12. Not my style.

as far as JRPG's go, try brave story new traveler. I'm maybe 3/4 through it(i think, not sure) and I have at least 20-25 hours into it. I also take my time, but there's a lot to the game.

For srpg's, my favorite thus far is Y's: the arc of n-something. Played the hell out of it. It's more hack and slash, but not like that ff7 rip-off hack and slash, so I was able to enjoy it. I put MANY hours into that game. I can't even tell you how many hours, it's so many.

Y's is not available on the PSN, but a new Y's: Seven is. I plan to get that soon. Brave Story is available on the PSN. I have 3x psp go's, so I get everything from PSN. I played the old Y's: Arc on my psp-2000 which I no longer have.

Q6600, 4gb ram, 16.04tb hd, 3x28" lcd, 2x GTX280
PS3 20gb - 160gb hd
1x PSP-Go Black - 2x PSP-Go White
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. October 2010 @ 12:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You might want to check out the Monster Hunter series.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
AaronTrip
_
18. March 2011 @ 21:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
are you looking for like a strictly turn based game? or is like an action rpg good. if you like action rpgs play crisis core. if not then play final fantasy I or II
Defoard
_
24. August 2011 @ 16:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
A great action RPG with hundreds of hours of gameplay, and wonderful multiplayer is Monster Hunter.

There's 3 of them for the PSP, but Monster Hunter Unite is most up to date. Probably the most popular portable game in Japan.
_
26. August 2011 @ 01:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You might want to try Lord of Arcana.

PS2 Slim SCPH-70012 - 8MB Sony Memory Card
PSP 2001 Silver - FW:5.50 Prome-4 - 4GB & 1GB Memory Stick
PSP 2001 Black - FW: 5.50 Prome-4 - 4GB & 16GB Memory Stick
PSP 1001 Black - FW: 5.50 Prome-3 - 4GB Memory Stick - Broken Memory Slot
chersh
_
13. December 2011 @ 03:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - The best PSP RPG at the moment, a must.

Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade/The Warrior's Code - descent RPGs, easy learning curve. The probable wii u price.

Final Fantasy I/II - Ok ports, only get if you're a diehard FF fan or have never played the first two.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. December 2011 @ 12:08

_
9. January 2013 @ 08:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Legend of Heroes series!

andrews04
_
23. March 2013 @ 03:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Recently played Persona, it is quite good.
Advertisement
_
__

_
dbratulin
_
6. September 2013 @ 17:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know a good rpglike game called clafan (classic fantasy)
Really fun.
forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/184778-release-clafan-classic-fantasy-ver-1-17-openbor.html

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > good rpg game for the psp.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork