Show topics

Forums
Forums
i cant recovery mode
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hits1
_
6. December 2011 @ 04:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello..
i am using psp slim&lite of 2006. and have version 5.03 n using CFWloader 2.50

when i am opening my game that is NBA 2k12 then error occurs "80020148"

i have seen all resons to get but i cant get..so plz i got your website so plzz help me

and to cure this error i have go throug the select buuton on psp on particular game but i ant get recovery mode so plz as soon as possible give some help to do....
adamjohnsons
_
16. May 2012 @ 05:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This problems can be cause due to several reason. If you face such kind of problem with another games also then I think you have some hardware specific problem with your gaming device. If it is not so then problem might be in your NBA 2k12 Game.
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. May 2012 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by adamjohnsons:
This problems can be cause due to several reason. If you face such kind of problem with another games also then I think you have some hardware specific problem with your gaming device. If it is not so then problem might be in your NBA 2k12 Game.
a) This is almost half a year old, I doubt the starter still searches for that answer.
b) Bull****. Just google that error code, you'll find out pretty fast that it means higher firmware needed.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > i cant recovery mode

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork