User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 11:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > umd rip, help?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
umd rip, help?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
z0mb1e
_
2. October 2011 @ 08:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so i have kingdom hearts, my little brother tends to trash my games, so i want a backup, that i can still play. assuming the worst happens. so i download psp filer, rip the umd, it says memstick full yadda yadda, and then is in 2 files, how the hell do i put them back together?
Paine96
Inactive
_
7. November 2011 @ 00:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why are you using psp filer to do this. Why not get a proper umd ripper? why i personally dont use a only-umd-ripping program, as i use isotool i dont know if you are allowed links but just google it. Ive found it works much better as i have also tried psp filer and i didnt really like it. Also with isotool you can patch youre kingdom hearts so if an unfourtunate accident does occur to you're disc like scratched beyond repair and you dont want to re-buy then you can play off memstick aslong as you keep the disc or some form of ownership. i say this for kingdom hearts mainly because its one of the later popular games
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. November 2011 @ 14:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Paine96:
Why are you using psp filer to do this. Why not get a proper umd ripper? why i personally dont use a only-umd-ripping program, as i use isotool i dont know if you are allowed links but just google it. Ive found it works much better as i have also tried psp filer and i didnt really like it. Also with isotool you can patch youre kingdom hearts so if an unfourtunate accident does occur to you're disc like scratched beyond repair and you dont want to re-buy then you can play off memstick aslong as you keep the disc or some form of ownership. i say this for kingdom hearts mainly because its one of the later popular games
Patching? On what firmware version are you? Also there is no need for an UMD ripper at all, most newer firmwares have a built in one.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > umd rip, help?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork