User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > female vocalist looking to join a band.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Female vocalist looking to join a band.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kayroar
_
19. July 2009 @ 01:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello there!

My name is Kay and I am a female vocalist looking to join a band or help create one in the Hillsboro/Aloha-Beaverton/Portland - Oregon area.
I have been singing for quite a while now and it has always been my passion. I am however, younger and still in High School. I am seventeen, turning eighteen on March, and haven?t really decided whether or not to finish out my last year in High School or simply get my GED due to the fact I am quite behind.
As of right now, and mainly for the fact I would like to continue choir at my school, I am deciding to go. Though if the band is doing well I have no objection to dropping out and getting my GED like I originally planned.
I do have my license and a car, therefore transportation. I live in Hillsboro and would prefer so stay somewhere close to there for now, Portland area is fine.
Sadly enough, excluding my vocals, I am not musically talented in any other aspects. So to anyone looking for a female singer who can also play bass/keyboard/guitar or anything else, I am not your girl. Sorry.
I have a very up-beat personality, I love being on a stage, I?m always up to try something new, and I?d like to think that I am pretty easy to work with. I am a dependable person and have always wanted to do something with music in my life. Making a living off of it would be a dream, however I realize how hard it is to get there.
My voice is fairly flexible with a decent range and I enjoy singing music such as, Paramore, Evanescence, Thoery of a Deadman, Flyleaf, Three Days Grace, and more.

If you would like to contact me please e-mail me.
*email removed*

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. July 2009 @ 15:18

_
19. July 2009 @ 15:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi and welcome to our humble abode, however email address removed and multipost closed ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-20/f..._a_band-786192/

Forum Rules are in my signature.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > female vocalist looking to join a band.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork