User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 00:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > underground metal/ punk band looking for drummer.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Underground metal/ punk band looking for drummer.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Flue
_
8. December 2009 @ 22:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, i'm in a band called Flue. We're in RI, in the cranston area, but even if you live in mass or something it's ok, as long as you can make it to practice. We need a drummer between the ages of 13-15 or 16 at most. We need a drummer that can play hard, fast and good in general, and be able to learn drum parts that are already made up for certain songs. It'd be great if you have an interest in heavy music. We listen to bands like TAD, Flipper, Nirvana, The Jesus Lizard, The germs, and so on. TAD is our biggest influence, so if you don't know them, i'd suggest you look them up on youtube. You don't have to listen to all of our music, just have a common interest in the type of music. Like the sound (Heavy). You can email me at metaldude263ster@gmail.com with any questions, or just ask to try out. We need a drummer bad! Once we have some practice, we're gonna start playing little shows, and stuff like that. Thanks! Be sure to email me! We need a drummer BAD!
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > underground metal/ punk band looking for drummer.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork